– Isn’t it a very big thing you ask? Demands, which can be very difficult to follow?
– Well, it’s not like you have to be fanatical, if that’s what you mean.
One should instead be consistent.
– And with that you mean…?
– I mean that if you want to be healthy, you have to behave according to the law of nature – and not the opposite.
The organism cannot be fooled.
The organism is working 100 percent honest.
– Haven’t you ever felt that it’s difficult to follow your instructions 100 percent?
– No, because you have to choose between being healthy or ill. And if you’re sick, you’re also willing to do everything to get well.
– A big, juicy steak never tempts you?
– No, a juicy steak doesn’t exist for me.
A juicy steak is a piece of a dead animal.
And I would never in my life take part in killing an animal.
I have to repeat: – You can choose between being healthy or ill. I have chosen to be healthy.
Today, where I’m 85 years old, I’m very healthy.
I drive my car and I give presentations to full houses everywhere I go.
It’s a great pleasure to me that I can collect my thoughts, so I never ever need a script.
That is something I couldn’t have done 50 years ago.
Back then it would have been completely impossible.
To be continued …
This page is part of an ongoing translation of the Danish Book: Gigtens gåde er løst (the mystery of arthritis is solved) by Peter Laursen. The book was published in 1989 by the Danish publishing house Hellas, and tells the story of Alma Nissen, who for more than 30 years cured thousands of patients for amongst other things arthritis, psoriasis, asthma, pneumonia, herpes, gallstones and migraines with something as simple as potato soup and garlic, mild exercise, enough sleep and a lot of common sense. Through all those years Alma fought to make doctors put away their prescription pads and realize that drugs against arthritis are worse than the disease itself. The book – Gigtens gåde er løst – tells Alma Nissens story in her own words and gives us the solution, so we can help ourselves, when the medical establishment refuses to.
I think that this is one of those few books that really can have a huge impact on the life and health of the reader, and that’s why I translate it into English, so more people can get access to Alma Nissens wisdom.